+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Thread: Garanteed Competitive Insurance Quotes for All....

Dear Owners, SMS or PM for a non obligation quote for your insurance... More often then not, the premium is very competitive.

You can always try by giving me your particulars then i will source for a best quote for you for varous insurance company. Like i say, u will never loose out as it is non obligation and no harm comparing prices rite? Cheers!!!
    Not only that, i am dealing in finance, selling of your current ride, selling of new cars from dealers and parallel import cars insurance claims...etc. Will help you to get the best deal ever. Cheers!

Chris@ 81899943

All i need you to give me is as below...

1) Full Name
    2) NRIC
    3) Marital Status
    4) Date of birth
    5) Driving pass date
    6) Exact Occupation( Indoor/ Outdoor)
    7) Car Plate number
    8.) Current insurance company
    9) Finance company
    10) NCD
    11) Expiry Date
    12) Contact number
    13) NRIC(last 4 digit and alphabet)
    14) Name driver if any( Full name, NRIC, Date birth, Exact occupation and License pass date)
    Christopher Tan
    8189 9943

Dear Owners, SMS or PM for a non obligation quote for your insurance... More often then not, the premium is very competitive.

You can always try by giving me your particulars then i will source for a best quote for you from varous insurance company. Like i say, u will never loose out as it is non obligation and no harm comparing prices rite? Cheers!!!
    Not only that, i am dealing in financing, selling of your current ride, selling of new cars from dealers and parallel imported cars, insurance claims...etc. Will help you to get the best deal ever. Cheers!

Chris@ 81899943

1) Full Name
    2) NRIC
    3) Marital Status
    4) Date of birth
    5) Driving pass date
    7) Car Plate number
    9) Finance company
    10) NCD
    11) Expiry Date
    12) Contact number
    13) Name driver if any( Full name, NRIC, Date birth, Exact occupation and License pass date)
    Christopher Tan
    8189 9943

Happy CNY to all !!! 🍊🍊
    Christopher Tan
    8189 9943

You can always try by giving me your particulars then i will source for a best quote for you from varous insurance company. Like i say, u will never loose out as it is non obligation and no harm comparing prices rite? Cheers!!!
    Not only that, i am dealing in financing, insurance claims...etc. Will help you to get the best deal ever. Cheers!

Chris@ 81899943

1) Full Name
    2) NRIC
    3) Marital Status
    4) Date of birth
    5) Driving pass date
    7) Car Plate number
    9) Finance company
    10) NCD
    11) Expiry Date
    12) Contact number
    13) Name driver if any( Full name, NRIC, Date birth, Exact occupation and License pass date)
    Christopher Tan
    8189 9943

Not only that, i am dealing in COE financing, insurance claims...etc. Will help you to get the best deal ever. Cheers!

Chris@ 81899943

1) Full Name
    2) NRIC
    3) Marital Status
    4) Date of birth
    5) Driving pass date
    7) Car Plate number
    9) Finance company
    10) NCD
    11) Expiry Date
    12) Contact number
    Christopher Tan
    8189 9943

+ Reply to Thread