+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Real Deal : - Poni Band with Real Negative Ion Content !!!

Thumbs up The Real Deal : - Poni Band with Real Negative Ion Content !!!

Hi Folks,
    Suffering from stiff neck/shoulder and bad blood circulation? Slow recovery from active sports? Can't sleep? In front of computer too much? Instead of just foot reflexology and massages, why not add PONI-BAND to heal you naturally? And what on earth is PONI-BAND?

PONI-BAND is a health product that contains high level of Negative Ion. Unlike other brands, the negative ions on PONI-BAND is on the whole band itself. In fact, PONI-BAND has the highest negative ion content in the market. But how do we know it really has negative ions?

More about Negative Ion.

What are Negative Ions?
    Negative Ions are alkaline and positive ions are acidic. Negative ions are present in our environment - in the air, water and soil. We feel refreshed in surburban areas where a higher density of negative ions are present. However, city-dwellers are usually bothered by stress and fatigue where there is high usage and presence of electrical home appliances, mobiles and industrial waste which produce positive ions. Therefore we need negative ions to improve our health.

What are the benefits of ions?
    City-dwellers lead hectic lives with stress from work, accompanied by environmental pollutions. The human body accumulates surplus positive ions (acidic) that makes one vulnerable to different diseases. Negative ions are capable of lifting the alkaline levels inside our bodies which neutralize the acidic toxins and improve the balance of health.

What are the impacts of ions on health?
    Negative ions facilitate blood circulation and enhance metabolism by lifting the body temperature. This improves our quality of sleep and soothes fatigue from sore muscles caused by work or exercize.

This reveals the reason why people living in surburban areas can wake up early in the morning with energy while those living in cities easily feel washed out even after long hours of sleep.

Any scientific evidence on ions?
    PONI-BAND commissioned PolyU Technology & Consultancy Company Ltd. to conduct an official ion test on PONI-BAND. Laboratory tests prove the power of negative ions in this product actively facilitated blood circulation and changes in body temperature were monitored.

When is the best time to wear PONI-BAND?
    Poni-Band products are safe for use anytime and is suitable for continuous wear 24 hours a day. They can also be worn in the shower and during sports activities.

Who can wear PONI-BAND?
    PONI-BAND is suitable for all ages especially for people who experience sore muscles and cool limbs. As with all alternative health products, consult your physicial before use.

Special Price for CTR members here @ only $130 with FREE DELIVERY (during office hours)

Kindly text me @ 96679695 with your nick / name. Cheers
    Last edited by Vertu; 19-11-2011 at 10:32 AM. Reason: typo error

Tetimonials from buyers

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ironman
    I have been wearing Poni-Band since day one for almost 2 years. I have not remove it since then. The first few days i felt my body warmer and by the third day my long chronic neck and shoulder pain started to melt away. I was skeptic about it initially, well it works on me. it will also smooth away your muscle ache after work out.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 3131T
    For me, I feel fresh everyday when I woke up after putting on the poni band. Not much of those headache, neck pain, back pain... etc. Cos I don have any of those.
    As for my wife, she always complaint of headache. But after putting on, Now hardly she mention abt headache...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by totoseow
    ok i bot this thing during the car boot sales. it has remained on my neck ever since.
    My problems - chronic back aches, neck shoulder n knees...u name it, i hv it. also quick tempered, and easily agitated. prob all due to work la.
    I dun believe in miracle cures. they r all snake oil to me. but wat the heck, cheap fix. beats the money i spend in massages etc.

Anyway i resisted giving a review too early. prefering to wait n see. Its been 3 weeks since. I hv been exercising even harder. running longer since im preparging to peak for SC marathon. n the pain....wun say its gone. but its now more manageable. no longer causing me to take panadol xtra daily. i recover faster. my breathing during runs r more controlled.

Best of all, i can control my temper better. ok cept that stupid c63 incident...
    so is this due to poni? i dunno...but it seems to be working well so far. i wanna wear 3 pieces round my neck!

JK - would that help? good stuff. bumpz for u. excellent pain management. im a believer.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pinky Princess
    This is my frank and honest review...
    I wasn't free to come down to the carboot sale but did pm fruitcake to deliver it to my hotel. He did show me the demo and i was utterly impress with the difference between poni band and the others. Immediately bought 3 pcs since it's at a special price.
    Wear it overnight, next morning..... neck issue improve tremendously. Can feel my blood circulation better.
    I would strongly recommend this product to others. 2 thumbs up for a good product.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by saints
    Been using it for quite some times while me too got the neck problem ... wear it and yes indeed its help !!
    Then I took out last month back to see can dun depends for it ! but shitz ,my neck problem back again. So I decided to wear back and now problem gone!

Try it and you will know!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by etalage
    sounds like a drug...dont use den cannot tahan
    but good stuff!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lakeroad
    I got one piece at the car boot sales. After several days of wearing same found that dull pain on my right shoulder/neck seemed much less bothersome . Have since gotten another one for my brother in law . thks Jeff for the meeting up .

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StreetSpirit™
    Bought one during mega meetup! Been wearing it and feel refresh and energetic too! thumbsup

Even aches are gone througout 3 weeks of wearing it... so was really wondering is it placebo effect. Therefore took out for a week... common aches came back soon after. Now wearing it back again... and aches seem to be suppress like that kinda feeling. Felt a lot better again and am not going to remove it.
    Jeff, will confirm by additional orders soon with you for my family and close friend that i strongly recommends them to try out too!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ironman
    Jeff I think I need more off those stuffs to be wore on all my limbs need to fight a big battle.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HumbleZ
    You are welcome! It has definitely helped to ease the dull ache that I had in my neck and shoulders from frequent bending over laptops (this sounds wrong!) and taking flights. Has not left my neck since I picked it up!
    My colleagues said they all might get one to see if it would make me a less pain in the arse to work for... heeheehee

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tortoise
    Thank you for the deal just now bro, enjoying the yellow as much as my ride hahahahhahahha!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bcyn
    wonderful service provided by the seller... willing to go to the extent of meeting me at my location despite the bad weather.
    havent really got the full effects of the band yet. so no comments on that yet. but i managed to choose the latest and newer design. looks clean and neat.
    thumbs up!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by decksurgeon
    was a skeptic at first for the longest time on these things.
    since there is a no "western medicine" scientific basis for them.

what the heck, bought one piece to try it out..... much less shoulder+neck aches and definitely feel much less lethargic.

guess what...... went to back to to buy 2 more.

no idea how it works, it is far removed from current medical knowledge how it works. but hell...... it works!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by etalage
    jeff now u haf the endorsement of our resident doctor

Decks u wear more pieces got more effect?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by phkek
    Hi,

Thanks for delivering the Poni Bands. The magnetic catch is fabulous, removing and putting the bands on is such a breeze.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Growler72
    Bro thanks for coming down and showing me the good stuff !!
    Really appreciate it !
    Remm my 'special' order in your next shipment ya?
    TIA!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nicasio
    awesome new design and great stuff...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by volks3131
    Hi Jeff,
    Has been more than a week since I bought the band from you. Wearing it 24/7 and did 4 jogging sessions and each time my aging body recovered much faster ie muscle aches go off faster. So the poni band works on me. No regrets getting the band from you. Tks.
    P.S. Not forgetting, enjoy your Penang trip !

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dreamon
    Thanks JK for the great service..
    Gd to know that even after cutting my first gen 2 yr old poni band, the -ve ions power still there!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tan Lai Hoe
    JK, Thanks for coming all the way to Bukit Panjang to deliver the Poni Band to me

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Growler72
    Thanks for coming bro!! Am wearing the band now ! tks man!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by c2square
    just got 2 sets..
    Thanks JK for taking the time to deliver to my place

Quote:
    Originally Posted by korar
    Hi JK,
    Thanks for coming to my office to deliver the poni. Sorry for the waiting.
    The new combo feels great! Power of 2
    A little xmas present for myself... Muahahaha

Have a merry xmas & wonderful new year bro!
    Cheers!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by soundwave
    Hi hi bro, I had previously bought 1 from you.
    I want 2 of the new designs, do you have stock for black colour?

Dropped you a PM.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nicasio
    awesome stuff...good to invest...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saints 77
    I have gotten mine. After using it my back ache is getting better

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Moom
    Very good and professional guy! same goes for the product.

I used to sleep about 5 to 6 hours and I wake up but after wearing I'm sleeping more than that. So I consider it's a good product for me.

Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StreetSpirit™
    By the next meetup in end Oct'11, i will be celebrating my negative ion band 1st year anniversary! thumbsup

Been wearing it for almost a year already... how time flies!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nightkids
    Thanks Bro Jeff that come all the way to Chinatown to pass me the band..... Kum Xia

Here is my humble review:

Yesterday washed my humble ride, see it no longer smooth, since the last polish done is 2 months plus ago, i decided to DIY myself.....

usually after polishing done, whole body will ache for a couple of days..... So when i've done and went home, body was aching like hell, but after a bath and lying on bed with my blackie Poni on my wrist, feels much better after couple of hours.

The most power thing is today morning wake up, all ache GONE!!!!

TAK GONG PRODUCT.......WHICH REALLY WORKS !!!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Supercharged Hi Bro Jeff,

Thanks for the superb and friendly service. Doorstep delivery and on the spot testing to show the difference from other brands. No horse run! It's working very well for my wife and quite well for me.

Stanley

Quote:
    Top notch service Jeff! Thank u for responding to the SOS late this pm... Needless to say, I'm very impressed your delivery was only within a couple hours... From east to west some more.

Thanks for going the extra mile! Huat ah!!!

Quote:
    Yup! Even the old model was showing virtually no sign of fade. Bo beh chao! hahaha
    Last edited by Vertu; 19-11-2011 at 10:44 AM. Reason: add color

Erm Uncle Jeff, this may sound silly but where do we wear this? On our wrists or?

Also how big is the band? lol

Modding doesn't kill. Ignorance does.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas76 View Post
    Erm Uncle Jeff, this may sound silly but where do we wear this? On our wrists or?

Also how big is the band? lol
    No question is silly. It's around the neck.

Here are the 3 colors available !

Hi, congrats on your new product launch.
    But can I ask:
    I tried phiten and it doesnt feel any good for me. Will this product have effects on me?
    Me constantly suffering from stiff neck, backache and some times tennis elbow.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Eric Mah\My Documents\My Document\Eric's Files\My Pictures\CivicR\Signature.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Coaxialcable View Post
    Hi, congrats on your new product launch.
    But can I ask:
    I tried phiten and it doesnt feel any good for me. Will this product have effects on me?
    Me constantly suffering from stiff neck, backache and some times tennis elbow.
    Thanks bro Coax with your question. How about you bring along your phiten and i'll do a mini 'test' when i meet you. I guarantee you'll be surprise with the results. Only takes 5 minutes of your time. I can meet you any where only takes 5 minutes of your time. Many people has given very good 'reports' of my product. Even doctors gets from me. I'm so confident of my product that i'll return you $$$ if you're not convince there's no negative ion in it !!!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

JK

Mobile 96679695
    Last edited by Vertu; 19-11-2011 at 10:33 AM. Reason: typo error

No need to bring and test la...
    Bought and tested.
    I would say....first time I feel some diff in pain relief..
    C:\Documents and Settings\Eric Mah\My Documents\My Document\Eric's Files\My Pictures\CivicR\Signature.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Coaxialcable View Post
    No need to bring and test la...
    Bought and tested.
    I would say....first time I feel some diff in pain relief..
    Bro Coax, thank you for your support and comments. As you've seen the 'demo', i'm sure you're surprised with the results.
    Wear it if you're in front of the computer cos lots of positive ions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
    Bro Coax, thank you for your support and comments. As you've seen the 'demo', i'm sure you're surprised with the results.
    Wear it if you're in front of the computer cos lots of positive ions.
    Oh yes, I was surpised that the one you were wearing for 2 years has higher -ve ion/cm.sq than my new piece! haha....
    Yeah....I am wearing this as I compose this message.
    Normally after my 3hours of tennis sessions, I will wake up with backache (without fail) the next morning as I have mild slipped disc.
    With this band, the backache was noticeably reduced.

+ Reply to Thread